UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
The UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) has issued an official recruitment notification.
It was for 2504 ITI Instructor Posts on the official website @upsssc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online for this post by clicking the direct link provided in this post.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 is an excellent opportunity for those with engineering degrees in a various disciplines.
This article contains vital information for candidates interested in the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022.
To learn more about UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022, candidates should read the entire article.
The direct link to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022, which is provided in the article, will become operational shortly.
The individuals interested in applying for various engineering openings offered under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 can do so.
Candidates should save this page for future engineering job postings.
by following the direct link provided for their convenience.
Before registering for the 2504 posts advertised under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022.
The aspirants must read the official UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 PDF thoroughly so that they are completely aware well about vital aspects of UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification.
This article also has all of the necessary information. Candidates who have thoroughly read this article are eligible to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022.
UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2022 Overview
UPSSSC (Conducting Body Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
18th January 2022
8th February 2022
Will Be Released Soon
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022
To apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022, candidates must have a specified educational qualification.
All of the vacancies offered under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 have various educational qualifications.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Eligibility
Candidates should review the educational qualifications for all posts in the table format below before applying to the 2504 engineering vacancies in various disciplines declared under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022.
Name of Post
Age Limit for UPSSSC ITI Instructors
The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 40 as of July 1, 2022.
Candidates from the SC, ST, OBC, and other such categories would be eligible for upper age limit relaxations under state government laws. For the following candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed as well:
appointed to that candidate who shall be senior in terms of age.
3 years after deduction of the service period
UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Selection Process
The UPSSSC ITI Instructor Selection Process will only include a written exam. The interview will not take place.
o If two or more candidates receive the same score, preference will be given to the candidate who is older.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Exam Pattern
Hindi Knowledge and Current Affairs
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recommended Books
Lucent Samanya Hindi
General Knowledge 2022
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
ITI Instructor Syllabus 2022 UPSSSC (Expected)
The following subjects constitute the majority of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Syllabus.
Though the entire syllabus has yet to be announced, here is a sample of what to expect.
During the Document Verification Round, a document is required.
Scrutinize the list of required documents for the document verification round.
- Candidate's mark sheets for each course/diploma/school they have completed.
- Order/letter in respect of claimed equivalent educational qualifications, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been addressed, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications,
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if candidates belong to reserved categories.
- Certificate of Domicile.
How Do I Apply For UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Online?
Candidates that meet the eligibility requirements must apply online between January 18 and February 8, 2022. You have to follow These steps to apply online:
- Step 1: First, go to the UPSSSC's official website.
- Step 2: Candidates must log in using their PET registration number and other data OR obtain an OTP on the PET registered contact number/email ID.
- Step 3: Applicants must fill out the needed information and upload a scanned copy of their signature and photograph. For format requirements, the Resize Tool can be applied.
- Step 4: Accept the declaration and complete the application fee payment.
- Step 5: Submit the completed form and save it to your computer for future use.
UPSSSC ITI Application Fees
of All applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 25/-.
The fee can be paid using a credit/debit card, internet banking, or SBI e-challan.
ITI Instructor Admit Card UPSSSC 2022
The methods outlined below show you to get your call letters from the website.
- Step 1: To go to the Home Page, candidates must first go to the official website : upsssc.gov.in
- Step 2: Locate the News and Announcements links on the Home Page.
- Step 3: Next, look for the UPSSSC ITI Admit Card 2022 link on the page.
- Step 4: After that, fill in the necessary information, such as the Application ID and Roll number.
- Step 5: You will then be prompted to enter the captcha. Correctly enter the text.
- Step 6: Now, as shown on your screen, click the Submit button.
- Step 7: The admit card will now appear on your screen. Save the document to your device and print a copy for future reference.
More information about UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card can be found here.
Documents Required for Examination Hall Verification
Candidates must bring any of the following ID proofs to the exam centre: government-issued or college-issued.
Two or three passport photos o Voter ID card o School/College/University ID card o Employer ID card
Cut-off for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022
Candidates must achieve the cut-off marks specified by the conducting authority for the first stage of the selection process for the written test in order to advance to the next level of the selection process.
To advance in the recruitment process, candidates must get the same score.
Once the written exam is completed, the commission is expected to release category-specific cut-off marks.
Candidates who applied can use the cut-off marks to calculate their chances of being selected.
Candidates are encouraged to monitor the official website for any updates issued by the authorities.'
UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Answer Key
Once the written exam is completed, the UPSSSC will release the official answer.
The answer key has been released, so you can check your marked responses.
The answer key will inform you of your expected marks; knowing your expected marks will tell you of your chances of selection in the examination.
If the candidates are dissatisfied with an answer, the commission may allow them to raise objections.
The official release dates for the answer keys will be announced later on.
Results of UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022
The results for the said examination will be released to the official website.
Once all of the rounds of the selection process, including the written test and interview rounds, have been completed, results will be declared.
Kindly do these steps below to know how to download the results.
- Step 1: First, visit the official website of UPSSSC, which will take you to the Home Page.
- Step 2: Once you've arrived at the Home Page, look for the 'News & Announcements' link.
- Step 3: Next, look for the UPSSSC ITI Results 2022 link.
- Step 4: Type your login details, such as your Roll No given on admit card number and password.
- Step 5: After double-checking the information, click the submit button.
- Step 6: Download the Result and save the PDF of it for future reference.
Check out the link for more information on the UPSSSC ITI Instructor result.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Salary
UPSSC pays its employees well and provides perks and benefits.
Check out the Seventh Pay Commission's lucrative in-hand salary.
- The books listed below are recommended for applicants who have started their exam preparation.
- These publications clarify concepts and support the implementation of concrete knowledge of the subject.
- These publications include previous year papers and sample tests with expected questions.
Tips for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Preparation
Exam dates will be announced at any time, and candidates can overview the preparation tips listed below.
1. Candidates can save the exam pattern and syllabus mentioned in this article as a bookmark to help them plan an effective strategy for the upcoming exam.
2. Candidates must complete the syllabus on time and revise it as many times as possible for all of the topics listed above.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many ITI Instructor vacancies have been announced by UPSSSC for the year 2022?
Under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022, there are 2504 vacancies.
Q2. How can I apply for the 2504 posts in UPSSSC's ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Using the direct Website address provided in the article, you can apply for 2504 posts announced under UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022.
Q3. Where can I get the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for 2022?
Ans. This page contains the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria.