UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 Notification,
Apply Online Last Date
Our article will offer you all the required information about UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022.
You have been given specific information regarding the eligibility conditions in our article.
You will also receive comprehensive details about the notification.
I hope you read it all the way through and apply for this job as soon as available.
Don't forget to bookmark our website if you want to be the first to know about all of the latest updates.
Staff Nurse Recruitment in the UPPSC in 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission posts a large number of vacancies for this job each year.
However, only qualified candidates are considered for this job.
This year, a total of 558 vacancies for this job have been announced. You can apply for this position online.
As a result, let us inform you that the online application process will begin on February 17, 2022.
Our article will include a link to the official website where you can apply.
Overview of UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022
Application Submission Start Date
21 January 2022
Last Date to Accepted Apply Online
21 February 2022
Last Date for Receipt of Exam Fee On-line in the Bank
17 February 2022
Who can qualify UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
Only with your hard work can you be selected for the job of Staff Nurse.
The exam date will also be announced after a certain time has passed since the application was submitted.
The exam will be done in a completely impartial manner.
Your admit card will be downloaded by you shortly before the written exam.
You will be able to find out more about it by visiting the official website.
The application deadline has not yet been set, but please be aware that you will be unable to apply after the last date.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2022
Qualification in Education:
The UPPSC has established the qualifying conditions for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022.
Both male and female applicants are eligible to take the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2022.
Candidates must meet all of the UPPSC's qualifying requirements in order to be considered for the job.
More information on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2022 can be found here.
- Have passed the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh's High School Examination with Science and Intermediate Examination, or an examination recognized by the government as equivalent.
- Diploma in GNM (general nursing and midwifery) or a B.Sc. degree in nursing that is registered with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Have a Psychiatry diploma that is eligible for registration with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council, as well as a registration certificate as a Nurse and Psychiatry from the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
Fee for application:
The specified examination fee for each category must be deposited according to the guidelines issued in the second stage after completing the first stage of the ON-LINE Application process.
The following are the examination fees that are required for various categories:
125 (100 + 25 online processing fee)
125 (100 + 25 online processing fee)
65 (40 + 25 online processing fee)
Dependents of the Freedom Fighters / Ex-Serviceman / Women
According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit o As of July 1, 2017, the candidate must be at least 21 years old and not have crossed the age of 40.
- Minimum age requirement: 20 years old.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years old.
o For the following categories, the upper age limit will be relaxed:
Age Relaxation for UP Staff Nurse post
According to the UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2022, the following age relaxation applies:
SC, ST, OBC
Ex-Army, Short-Service Commissioned Officers, and Emergency Commissioned Officers (for group Group-B posts)
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022
Applicants must review the Exam Pattern in order to understand the format and instructions for the exam.
The official UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022 has been announced.
A. Pattern of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims Exam
- A total of 170 questions for a total of 85 marks will be asked.
- As a penalty, one-third (0.33) of the marks given to that question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- If a candidate chooses more than one answer, the same negative grading will apply.
Main Subject Nursing
B. Exam Pattern for UPPSC Staff Nurse Mains
The main examination will be divided into two parts, each of which will be descriptive in type. The time limit for the exam is three hours.
- Part A: There are five descriptive questions worth five marks each (word limit 125)
- Part B: There will be six questions, four of which must be attempted. Each question will be for 15 marks (word limit 300)
Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 UPPSC
The notice for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 has been released.
The formal announcement of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 has yet to be published.
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 will be available a few days before the exam.
The download procedures for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 are provided below; carefully follow each step.
Step 1: Go to the official UPPSC website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click "Click Here to Download Admit Card." Simply click on it.
Step 3: Enter the essential information such as your date of birth, Verification Code, Gender, Registration Number, and so on.
Step 4: Carefully review the information you entered and click the submit button.
Step 5: After a few seconds, your UPPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the UPPSC Admit Card 2022 and make printouts of it.
How to Apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Online:
- Candidates must go to the official website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Clicking on the "All Notifications/ Advertisements" link will lead you to a list of all active Notifications, where you can apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the "Apply" link against each notification.
• Part 1
- When you click the "Apply" button, the option "Candidate Registration" will appear.
- Select the "Candidate Registration" option from the given drop-down menu.
- Candidate Basic Registration Form: Fill up your personal information.
- After having to enter the verification code Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to proceed to the second page, which will display your Registration Slip, which includes your 11-digit registration number and other information that you can print for future reference.
- Following the completion of PART-I registration. You must go through the "Fee Deposition/Reconciliation" process.
• Part 2
- When you click the "Submit Application Form" button, a page will open that asks for your Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature, and some of your personal information that you filled out during the registration process.
- Then click the submit button to be taken to the next page, where you can fill out all of the required information to complete the form submission.
- The candidate must upload scans of a recent photograph and a signature specimen here. Images must be in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format and no larger than 20 KB in size.
- After submitting all of your information, select the I Agree option and preview your information.
- Now, select Final Submission.
- Print out the application.