SSC GD 2022 Vacancy
Candidates who are interested in the SSC Constable GD 2022 recruitment process can apply online.
Candidates for constable positions will be selected through a
- Computer-Based Test (CBT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/
- Review Medical Examination (RME).
Candidates applying for the position must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. The application process is scheduled to begin in July 2022.
SSC will issue its 2022 Constable (GD) SSC GD 2022 Notification to fill qualified Constable (General Duty) positions.
The SSC GD Constable Exam will be announced in November.
Eligible and enthusiastic candidates should apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 through the official website.
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for must SSC GD Constable 2022 are recommended to submit the application form on or before the due date.
Aspirants may find more information regarding SSC GD Constable 2022 in the article provided below on this page.
SSC GD 2022 Overview
Name of Exam
SSC GD Constable Exam 2022
Exam Conducting Body
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
General Duty Constable & Rifleman
BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and AR
Frequency of Exam
Once a Year
Stages of Exam
3 Stages – CBT, PET, and Medical Test
No. of Vacancies
Mode of Application
Last Date to Apply
To Be Announced
SSC GD 2022 Notification
The notice was originally scheduled for March 25, 2022, but was postponed due to the Covid-19 epidemic.
On July 17, 2022, the SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 was published on the commission's website.
The application form is the first step in applying for the SSC GD 2022 exam.
Please take your time filling out the application form before submitting it.
Before completing the application form, all candidates must read the instructions.
The Jammu and Kashmir region, the North-Eastern States, and LWE-affected areas can apply for the program both offline and online.
Candidates can get the most up-to-date information about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 by visiting the department's official website.
The official notification for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 will be made soon.
Before applying for these posts, candidates must carefully read the notification and guidelines. The website will provide a link to online applications.
SSC GD Constable GD Important Date 2022
The important dates of SC Constable GD 2022 are mentioned in the table below:
Release of online application form
July 2022, 3rd week
Last date for submission of application form
August 2022, 3rd week
Issue of admit card for online exam
Date of online exam
Online exam result declaration
Admit card release for PET/ PST
Date of PET/ PST
Announcement of final result
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constables in 2022
Students who want to take the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 must confirm their eligibility based on the official announcement.
To be eligible for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022, all applicants must meet the eligibility requirements, which include educational qualifications, age, and physical abilities.
To apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
At the time of application, applicants must have the equivalent of a grade 10 diploma or the equivalent from an accredited board.
SSC GD Age Limit 2022
- Applicants for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 are typically between the ages of 18 and 27 as of August 1, 2022.
- Candidates from the reserved SSC GD Constable Exam have an age limit relaxation.
3 years (after deducting military service from the actual age on the date of reckoning)
Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots
Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat
5 years (General)
8 years (for OBC)
10 years (for SC/ ST)
Candidates who were ordinarily resident in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1st, 1980 and December 31st, 1989
They must meet the minimum physical height and chest measurement parameters to sit for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022.
The following minimal physical qualities are required for both males and girls, according to the chart below:
Minimum Height (ST)
Minimum Chest Expansion
Minimum Chest Expansion (ST)
2022 SSC GD Constable Running Eligibility
For male candidates
5 Kms in 24 minutes
For male candidates (Ladakh region)
1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
For female candidates
1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For female candidates ( Ladakh region)
800 metres in 4 minutes
2022 SSC GD Constable Application Process
For interested and qualified applicants, application forms for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 are now accessible on the official website.
To apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022, candidates must first register on the SSC portal.
Registered candidates may apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 by filling out the application forms available on the organization's website.
After enrolling, aspirants may apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 by following the procedures given below.
Step 1: To apply for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022, registered applicants must log in to the official website using their credentials.
Step 2: After logging in, applicants should click the Apply Now button in the top menu of the homepage.
Step 3: Go to the SSC's official website and select the General Duty Constable option.
Step 4: After clicking the Apply Now button under the SSC GD Constable Notification 2022, an application form will be displayed.
Step 5: Fill out all required information and double-check it before submitting the form.
Step 6: Applicants must now provide their signatures and photographs. Make certain that the image and signature are submitted in accordance with the SSC Guidelines for dimensions and file size.
Step 7: After submitting all required information, applicants may pay the online application fees.
SSC GD 2022 Selection Process
- The online test results will be available in an online format on the official SSC website.
- Candidates will be subjected to a physical examination in addition to the online test.
- Following the physical examination of shortlisted applicants, a full medical evaluation (DME) will be performed.
- Applicants' important papers will be verified during the medical examination.
- Those who have completed all three phases of the selection procedure will be considered for the final allocation.
- CAPFs/Organizations will be assigned to finalist applicants on a merit-cum-preference basis.'
- CAPFs/ Organizations should be selected in order of preference throughout the online application process, according to SSC GD Recruitment Instructions 2022.
- The candidate's state of residence must be listed on the application form.
- Applicants who provide a domicile certificate from a state other than the one specified in their application will have their application denied.
- Applications received without the appropriate fee will not be evaluated and will be summarily rejected.
- Several test centre options should be available in the same location.
- Candidates who are hired may be assigned to any location in India.
- The online test answer keys will also be posted on the commission's website, and applicants will have a certain amount of time to submit their concerns.
Candidates who passed the SSC GD exam were hired as Constables in various forces, including:
Border Security Force
Sashastra Seema Bal
Central Reserve Police Force
Central Industrial Security Force
National Investigation Agency
Secretariat Security Force
Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Candidates will be chosen in four stages, and they must pass all of them in order to be chosen. The four stages are as follows:
Pattern of Examination
Check out the exam pattern for SSC Constable GD 2022 here:
- Exam mode: online (computer-based test)
- Languages of the question paper: English and Hindi
- Exam time: 90 minutes
- Question Type: Objective type
- Total number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Marking System : 1 mark for each correct answer.
English / Hindi
GK and General Awareness
General Intelligence and Reasoning
2022 SSC GD Syllabus
The SSC Constable GD 2022 test curriculum is as follows:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Arithmetic Number Series, Nonverbal Series, Coding And Decoding, Analogies, Similarities & Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, and so on.
- General Knowledge and Awareness:
- India and its Neighboring Countries, particularly in Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, among other things.
- Basic Mathematics:
- Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Fractions, and so on.
- Basic Understanding and Comprehension of English/Hindi
- The application cost for the SSC Constable recruitment test would be Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates from the SC/ST category, women candidates, and ex-servicemen are excused from paying the application fee.
- Fees can be paid using SBI Challan, SBI net banking, or any credit/debit card. • Once paid, application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The admit card for the online exam will be available on the website of the SSC's concerned regional/sub-regional offices.
- The CRPF will issue/upload admit cards for PET/ PST and DME/ RME on its website.
- Candidates must take a printout of their admit card and bring it with them when they report to the exam centre.
- In addition to the admit card, candidates must bring one photo identification proof and two recent passport-size photographs.
- If candidates do not find their information on the website one week before the exam, they must contact the relevant Regional/Sub Regional Office immediately.
- Applicants are advised to contact the Special Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch if they have any questions about their PET/ PST and DME/ RME admit cards.
Note: The category-wise merit list given here helps the applicant in having an insight into the competition. The final merit list for SSC Constables may differ from this. Candidates must enter the correct information on the election commission website in order to download the same.
Frequently Asked Questions About the SSC GD Constable Exam
What is the date of the GD Constable Result Announcement 2022?
The recruitment authorities are anticipated to release the results for the Constable GD Exam on April 15, 2022. Candidates and examinees are advised to visit the official website of SSC on a regular basis.
When is the SSC GD PET?
The Staff Selection Commission will publish the date for the SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test when the GD results are announced. The CAPFs will organize the SSC Constable PET.