RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Last Date
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment 2022: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will recruit 950 Assistants.
Examine the job posting, important dates, qualifications, selection process, and exam pattern.
To apply, please visit this page. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced 950 Assistant job openings and will start accepting applications soon.
Candidates will be assigned to various Bank branches across the country.
Those who are interested and qualified can apply for the positions at rbi.org.in, the RBI's official website.
The online application period will run from February 17, 2022, to March 8, 2022. The RBI examination will take place on March 26 and 27.
2022 RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a job announcement for RBI Assistant on February 14, 2022.
The Reserve Bank of India has advertised 950 job openings, according to sources.
Interested applicants may apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment on the RBI's official website, rbi.org.in, from February 17, 2022, to March 8, 2022.
The PDF version of the RBI Assistant notice for 2022 has yet to be posted on the official website.
A formal announcement will be made soon on the bank's website.
About the RBI
The RBI, headquartered in Mumbai, offers a variety of services to the financial industry.
The overnight interbank lending rate is set by the bank.
The Mumbai Interbank Offer Rate (MIBOR) is the benchmark for interest rate–related financial instruments in India.
The principal mission of the RBI is to supervise India's financial sector, which includes commercial banks, financial institutions, and non-banking financing organizations.
The RBI has taken initiatives to modernize bank inspections, implement off-site supervision of banks and financial institutions, and expand auditors' responsibilities.
RBI Assistant Job Vacancies 2022
On February 17, 2022, the Reserve Bank of India will begin accepting online applications for RBI Assistant 2022.
The RBI has announced 950 positions for RBI Assistants this year, for which graduate candidates must apply online by March 8, 2022.
Candidates who wish to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 should bookmark this page in order to receive future updates on RBI Grade B Apply Online 2022.
Here I will discuss the RBI Assistant Apply Online 2022 application process, the application fee, eligibility criteria along with required documents.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2022 State Wise Distribution
The Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment of 950 Assistants through RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Once the entire RBI Assistant 2022 Notification is released on www.sbi.co.in, the vacancy allotment by category and state will be updated.
The most recent RBI Assistant Notification declared a total of 926 opportunities for Assistants at various RBI offices around the country.
Examine the vacancy distribution by category and region/city in alphabetical order from the previous year:
Kanpur & Lucknow
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi
Exam Summary for RBI Assistant 2022
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is in charge of finding qualified candidates at the national level for the position of RBI Assistant.
In the table below, we have provided an overview of the RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment process for candidates who are unsure about the process.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
RBI Assistant Notice
14th February 2022
RBI Assistant Notification 2022
February 2022 (3rd week)
RBI Assistant Apply Online (Start Date)
17th February 2022
Online Application Form (Last Date)
08th March 2022
Download of RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card
Expected in March 2022 3rd week)
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Date
26th & 27th March 2022
The RBI Assistant 2022 Online Registration and Exam Dates, as well as the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification, were both released on February 14th, 2022.
The RBI Assistant exam is held in multiple shifts in various cities across India. The following are the essential dates for the RBI Assistant Exam 2022:
Dates to Remember
The RBI Assistant 950 Posts 2022 application process is now available online.
On February 17, 2022, the RBI will open the Online Application Link, which will close on March 8, 2022.
As a result, the RBI Assistant Online Form will open on February 17, 2022, and will close on March 8, 2022.
Keep an eye on this page for updates on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, including how to apply online.
Salary of RBI Assistant in 2022
An RBI Assistant's monthly basic pay is Rs. 14,650 (i.e. Rs. 13,150 plus two advance increments available exclusively to graduates).
In addition to the Basic Pay, the RBI Assistant receives
- Dearness Allowance,
- House Rent Allowance,
- City Compensatory Allowance,
- Transportation Allowance, and
- other benefits.
As a result, an RBI Assistant's monthly gross salary is about Rs. 36, 723/-.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Requirements
Qualifications for RBI Assistant
- Students must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) and computer word processing proficiency.
- Ex-military members (excluding dependents) must have graduated from a recognized university or taken the Armed Forces' matriculation test or equivalent and served in the armed forces for at least 15 years.
- Candidates seeking a position in a specific recruiting office should be fluent in the language of the state/states that fall under the recruiting office's jurisdiction (i.e., be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language).
Age limit for RBI Assistant 2022
Age Relaxation for RBI Assistant 2022
|Ex-Servicemen||Armed Forces + 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/ Widows/ Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Maximum 3 years|
Fee for Application
The application fee is Rs. 450 rupees (for general and OBC candidates). For the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam, aspirants must pay a fee of Rs. 50 (for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
They can pay the application fee through net banking or with any credit or debit card.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted 950 Assistant posts that will be filled through the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 process.
The vacancy distribution by category and state will be updated after the whole RBI Assistant 2022 Notification is released on the official site.
The most recent RBI Assistant Notification revealed 926 Assistant positions at various RBI offices around the country.
Procedure to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the RBI website : rbi.org.in and click on 'Current Vacancies,' then 'Vacancies.'
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select "Recruitment for the job of Assistant," which will open a new window.
- To register yourself as an applicant, press the "Click here for New Registration" link and enter your details like your name, contact information, and email address.
- Verify your information, and then save your application by clicking the 'Validate your knowledge and 'Save & Next' buttons.
- When scanning and uploading photographs and signatures, follow the instructions in the Scanning and Uploading Photographs and Signatures section.
- Complete the Application Form's remaining fields.
- Before hitting FINAL SUBMIT, examine and validate the entire application form by clicking the Preview Tab.
- Make the required changes to the data, then click 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after you've double-checked that the photo, signature, and other information you've provided is correct.
- Pay the Application fee by going to the 'Payment' tab.
- Finally, click the 'Submit' button.
2022 RBI Assistant Selection Process
The RBI Assistant Exam 2022 will consist of three parts: preliminary exams, main exams, and a language competence test (LPT).
The preparatory examination consists of three parts: reasoning ability, numerical ability, and English language.
- The primary exam has five components: reasoning, numeric aptitude, English language, computer skills, and general awareness.
- 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer attempted by the applicant. If the question is left unanswered or blank, no issues will be erased.
- Check the test pattern for RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains as indicated in the previous year's Notification PDF; any changes or upgrades to the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be uploaded here.
The Selection Process for RBI Assistants in 2022
According to the RBI Assistant Notification 2022, the RBI Assistant Exam 2022 will be held in three stages
- Prelims Exams
- Mains Exams
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The preliminary examination is divided into three parts: reasoning ability, numerical ability, and English language.
- There are five sections in the mains exam: reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language, computer knowledge, and general awareness.
- There is a 0.25 point deduction for each incorrect answer attempted by the candidate. If a question is left unanswered or blank, no marks are deducted.
- Verify the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims and Mains as specified in the previous year's Notification PDF; any changes/updates to the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be posted here.
Exam Pattern for RBI Assistant 2022
To do well in the examination, you must be familiar with the entire RBI Assistant Exam Pattern.
For your convenience, we have discussed the exam patterns for both the prelims and mains examinations in the section below.
2022 RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
Applicants must first appear in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam, which serves as a screening stage to shortlist candidates for the Mains Exam.
No. of Questions
Total Duration - 60 minutes (English Language - 20 minutes; Numerical Ability - 20 minutes; Reasoning Ability - 20 minutes)
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates who pass the Prelims Exam will be eligible to take the RBI Assistant Mains Exam, the details of which are provided below.
Language Aptitude Exam (LPT)
Candidates who are initially selected from the main online examination will be required to take a language competence test (LPT).
Students are qualified for the Mains exam based on their preliminary examination score.
All candidates must pass all three rounds in order to be considered for the post of Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India.