DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021-22
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 has been issued for 1218 TG and other teaching jobs by the Directorate of Secondary Education.
The Vacancy is notified for Arts Teachers, Science Teachers, Sanskrit Teachers, Hindi Teachers, Telugu Teachers, and Physical Education Teachers.
The recruitment would be solely on a contractual basis. On January 3, 2022, the application procedure will commence on the official website, dseodisha.in.
The registration form must be completed before January 31, 2022.
In the first week of March 2022, the board has set an online exam for the selection of candidates.
To learn more about the eligibility requirements, selection process, and other data, candidates should read the DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
Compared to existing vacancies of originally appointed teachers at Odisha State High Schools.
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) in Odisha is accepting online applications for suitable candidates for recruitment.
The government's notification states that "selection for recruitment would be carried out using a Computerized Test (CBT) in specified test locations in Odisha."
On January 3, 2022, online registration process for recruitment will start on its official website : www.dseodisha.in.
The last date of online apply is on January 31, 2022. The online exam is scheduled for the first week of March in 2022.
Important dates for Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021-2022
- Date of notification: December 24, 2021
- The online application process will commence on January 3, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is January 31, 2022.
- Online examination tentative schedule: first week of March 2022
- TGT Arts- 3308 posts
- TGT Science (PCM)- 2370 posts
- TGT Science (CBZ)- 1544 posts
- Hindi Teacher- 1753 posts
- Sanskrit Teacher- 1188 posts
- Telugu Teacher- 22 posts
- Physical Education Teacher-1218 posts
How to Apply Online for Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
You have to apply online through the provided official link by the website : dseodisha.in.
After verifying your eligibility for the post notified by the advertisement.
Other modes of application will not be accepted.
Candidates must download and carefully read the user online application guide in order to meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submitting the online application.
The registration process is divided into two stages.
- The first stage requires the applicant to pay the application fee, while
- The second stage allows the candidate to fill out and submit the online application.
The candidate should print and save a copy of the application for future reference.
The application procedure is outlined in detail below
- You should first visit the official website : dseodisha.in,
- After that, a new window with various links will appear.
- Read the full job posts in the Odisha Teacher Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Once you've confirmed your eligibility, you can apply for the position.
- Click on Online Apply option from the drop-down menu. A new window will be displayed.
- Fill out the request form completely and upload the scanned documents.
- Before hitting the final submit button, double-check your completed application form.
- Using one of the four online payment methods, the applicant must pay the prescribed fee as specified. Each sort of payment has its own set of requirements that must be followed.
- After paying the price, the PDF Odisha Teacher application form 2022 will be generated, which will include the candidate's information.
- The ID number from the PDF application form must be referenced in the future.
- The applicant must pay the specified fee via one of the four online payment methods. Each type of payment requires its own set of instructions.
- Following payment of the fee, the PDF Odisha Teacher application form 2022 will be generated, which will include the candidate's information.
For future reference, the ID number in the PDF application form must be quoted.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
Nationality and place of residence: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Odisha.
Qualifications in Education
A bachelor's degree in the relevant field, as well as professional certifications such as B.Ed from NCTE-recognized universities and Shastri, are required for the various roles (Sanskrit).
Important Dates for Teacher Recruitment in Odisha in 2022
Fee for Application Processing
An application processing fee of Rs 600 will be charged to all applicants, while the fee for SC, ST, and PwD applicants is Rs 400.
General / SEBC
SC / ST / PWD
SC / ST
Centre and Date of the examination
The computerized competitive exam is conducted at authorized government examination centres.
The final date of examination shall be announced later.
Pattern of Examination for Odisha TGT Teacher
Odisha TGT Exams 2022 will be conducted mainly for two papers.
Paper - 1 : It is common and compulsory for all post.
Paper - 2 : Its question will be based on subject for which you are appearing.
Paper – 1
G.K. and Current Affairs
Pedagogy, Educational Management, Educational Policies and Evaluation
Paper – 2
Procedure for Selection
The computer-aided competition test results are used to make the selection.
The following are the key dates for Odisha teacher recruitment in 2022:
Online registration will begin on January 3, 2022. (from 11 a.m.).
The last date of apply for the vacancy is January 31, 2022. (until 6 p.m.). Program Preliminary online exam: March 1st, 2022.
In the first phase, 4,619 Hindi, Sanskrit, and PE instructors would be aapointed, followed by 6,720 TGT arts and Telugu teachers in the second phase, according to the CMO.
The examination and recruiting guidelines for the Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 have been released.
It was ensure that as many unemployed youth as possible participate in the teacher recruitment process.
In addition, due to the growing number of students, a total of 3462 jobs have been added.